Car Vandalism

Jeannette
Earlier this week my car was vandalized while parked in the small 4-space lot with the Arbors sign. I was parked in the spot in front of the wooden sign, which is fairly well lit, but sometime between Tuesday afternoon and Friday afternoon someone keyed an expletive into my rear passenger door. I’ve filed a police report but not much hope of identifying someone since I don’t even know precisely when the vandalism occurred. Just wanted to alert you all to be aware of your surroundings and also to ask if anyone else had experienced something similar.