Package deliveries

Lee

Package deliveries

Lee
I ordered some clothes online and I was informed that the package was delivered and placed at the mailboxes in Building 26 on Tuesday 12/10 shortly before noon.  However, no package was there when I checked for it on Tuesday evening. Has anyone else had packages disappear from the mailbox area recently?  I've had online purchases delivered before and there was no problem--the packages were either at the mailbox area when I got home from work or at my door, so I'm surprised there was a problem this time.  Any suggestions for security measures we could ask to be implemented in the building lobby?