Plumber, Maintenance and Handyman Recommendations

Plumber, Maintenance and Handyman Recommendations

Arbors
Administrator
Does anyone who has recently had their toilet replaced want to recommend the plumber they used? Is anyone else interested in replacing their toilet & sharing quotes?

Re: Plumber, Maintenance and Handyman Recommendations

Arbors
Administrator
I strongly and confidently recommend:
L. Engelking Inc.
2400 South Shirlington Road,
Arlington, VA 22206
(703) 271-0055
leslieenge@aol.com

I have used them and there could not be a better company as far as I am concerned they are really good. Best luck and if you wish to get any more details call me I am more than happy to provide you with guidance and information. I have replaced two toilets at Arbors so far. 571-969-0074 Hemant Patel

Please help us avoid emergency plumber fees!

Arbors
Administrator

Do not put rice, pasta, bones, egg shells, potato peels, fruit peel, etc. down sink drains or garbage disposals. Throw them in the trash.

Do not pour fat, oil or grease down sink drains or garbage disposals.

Put hot grease and oil in a metal can, let it solidify, then throw it in the trash.

Use a paper towel to wipe grease off pans before washing.

Arlington County recommends keeping drains clean by pouring 1/2 cup baking soda down the drain followed by 1/2 cup vinegar. Wait 10-15 minutes and then rinse with hot water.

Thank you!

Re: Plumber, Maintenance and Handyman Recommendations

SharonCynthia
I recommend drain cleaning charleston for such kind of plumbing drainage and sewer line issues.

Re: Plumber, Maintenance and Handyman Recommendations

GlennFinchley
I got replaced by handyman hollywood and they have done great work. You can choose them for such services, they are reliable and their services charges are also comparable.